Wednesday 13 May 2015

Still dancin'

This poem was written a while ago, about the feeling of moving into my new house after a few years of bad stuff and negative energy. I am posting it again, because it's four years today, and I still feel the same!

Kitchen dance

feet on cold slate
in the heat of day,
she dances
in the space
she shaped with her joy;
released to move
as she pleases
in her universe
she circles with the music
like she will never stop
opening her breath
to the whispers
the energy
the choice
the abundance;
stepping, turning
embracing the core,
the centre place,
feeling the space.



©JackieBiggs2015
 


2 comments:

  1. I love this poem. I've moved a lot and each move is a sort of mixture of good and bad. The contrast of a cold floor with the joyful dancing. It captures the feeling perfectly.

    ReplyDelete